If you’d like personal assistance or more information, contact Joe Sorenson, CAP – VP of Affiliate Relations (515.447.4210) or you are invited to view the following:
- A Guide to Personalizing Your Philanthropy
- A Legacy of Giving – Endowment
- Choosing Community Over Taxes
- A Personal Legacy of Giving
- Giving Methods
- About Our Foundation
- Reasons to Give Through Community Foundations
Donating to the Mahaska County Community Foundation (MCCF) is as easy as clicking here. Or just write a check, including the following information, and put it in the mail.
- Please write the check to Mahaska County Community Foundation. If it is for a specific fund other than the permanent endowment, indicate the name of the fund on the memo line (i.e. MCCF Endowment Fund, MCCF Pass Through Fund, Caldwell Park Education Endow Iowa Fund and Caldwell Park Pass Through Fund).
- Please include your name, address, phone, and whether or not you wish to receive Endow Iowa Tax Credits for your contribution. (Available for Endowment funds only. Please visit Endow Iowa for more information.) Please indicate whether we may use your name as a donor in the media or on our website.
- Mail to: PO Box 207, Oskaloosa, IA 52577.
Donors can start and maintain their choice of charitable funds through the Mahaska County Community Foundation through tax deductible gifts such as cash, check or stock. Another option is to add or establish the fund through a bequest designating a portion of your estate to the Mahaska County Community Foundation. Some assets may need to be approved through gift acceptance procedures.
Your gift may be added to an existing fund or you may establish a new fund to be maintained in the name of your choice in perpetuity. Your gift is invested with other funds, and distributions are made from the fund income to charitable organizations or for a purpose your select.